News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome Home!!

Welcome Home!!

I just wanted to tell each of you how very special it was to travel with you. I was overwhelmed the last night with your thoughtfulness and generosity… thanks to everyone! It was truly an amazing thing to see our group do so well with time management, kindness, tolerance, and endurance – we had a very aggressive schedule and even I didn’t realize how hard the trip would be physically. The unseasonably hot weather combined with a plethora of hotels was taxing on even the most seasoned travelers – and you all did spectacular!! The next trip won’t be nearly as taxing – and I’ll be sure to schedule some more free time… however, we did cover a LOT of ground in two weeks!!

*I just noticed that Shirley is missing her bag - please let us know if you get your suitcase back!!!

As Wayne mentioned on the bus, we’ll be scheduling a reunion picture party in September – so if you’re traveling during that month, please let me know your schedule and we’ll do the best we can to schedule it during a time when the most people can join us.

I’ll be working on a feedback form and I’d appreciate your comments – I’ll try to send it out soon.

Hugs,
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Susan - it was Shirley whose bag was lost, not mine! But we are all praying that she gets it back!
    *Dale*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the shirts!! They had gotten placed in an outside flat pocket of the suitcase!! I thought it was empty, but as I was about to put it away, I noticed that there was a pocket I hadn't checked and they were there!!

    Only thing is that one of the t-shirts is TINY. It's supposed to be an XL - but Alex tried it on and it's even too small for him. It also looks like it might be a "women's cut". I would say it's an Adult women's small - or even a girl's extra large. Bekah, Hannah, & Marissa, it's probably too small for even y'all... but if anyone wants it for their daughter / granddaughter, let me know. I would guess 10-12 yrs. old... on average.

    ReplyDelete