News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Friday, June 4, 2010

Credit Cards

I got all the banks called last night about the credit cards. I found out an interesting fact: all my cards charge a 3% "Foreign Transaction Fee" on charges made overseas! Wow! I'm glad I found out about that, I will not use my cards as much because of that.


Another interesting thing: on my ATM/debit card, there is "only" a 1% Foreign Transaction Fee. I guess that will be my primary card on the trip, but I will still use it sparingly.


Praying for safe travels for us all!

1 comment:

  1. Capital One does not charge the usual 3% fee!!! That's what we're using - but just don't use it to get cash advance... they really charge fees for that!

    ReplyDelete