News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Thursday, June 10, 2010


Enjoying all of the Biblical teachings and history lessons. I am amazed at the knowledge locked inside Pastor Wayne and Aliki (our Greecian tour guide). My memory is not that functional! Also, I'm having a great time seeing the countryside (and cities) and getting a better cultural grasp on how things were centuries ago.
I've taken thousands of photos so far because there are just so many things to capture. Trying to figure out a way to share without posting one by one. This is one of my favorites. It was taken in Kavala.

2 comments:

  1. try this link

    http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=559556923905%3A618304196&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer

    ReplyDelete