News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Just wanted to say what a marvelous trip this was, so beautifully organized by Susan Fletcher and I thank her very much. My memories are fantastic ones and I'll never forget them.

I also wanted to say that it appeared like I had packed for a year -- I had one big suitcase I checked and had a small roller suitcase and small bag for carry on. Unfortunately, my big suitcase I checked didn't make it back to Dallas at the end of the trip (better than at the beginning of the trip, that's for sure!). However, since I had my small bag and roller suitcase, I packed all the items like souvenirs, camera, jewelry -- anything of importance that I didn't want to lose from my wonderful trip. Just my clothes, shoes and a few toiletries were in the big suitcase. I desperately want them to find my suitcase, nobody wants to lose their clothing and go through all the hassle of replacing it. But, I'm so grateful I listened to my inner voice and dealt with my carryons and packed them accordingly.

That is my advice for you future travelers! NEVER put something you don't want to lose in your checked luggage if you can help it. They haven't located my suitcase yet, but I'm optimistic they will!!

I will miss my travel family, but I look forward to the reunion in September. Love you all.

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the kudos!! I sure hope they get your bag back! I'm sure it will eventually come - and you were so SMART to put the important stuff in your carry-on!!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete