News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Promo Items from Susan

Greetings!

I just spent the last 2 days getting all of our promo / travel items ready for our group – and I’m really starting to get excited!!  Something about doing all of that makes is seem so much closer – and it is… just 2 weeks!

I plan to be at FBC tomorrow for both services – but just in case you don’t see me, all of the “bags” are in 2 boxes behind the info booth.  They are in ALPHABETICAL ORDER by LAST NAME – and each bag is specific to the traveler / family.  For convenience, I put family members’ items all in ONE bag (so for instance, the Johnsons have one bag with 3 other bags inside, along with all of the items for the entire family). 

Each bag contains:
·        Your itinerary – specific to you (name highlighted).  You may use the bar code record locator to check in at the self-check-in.
·        Neck Wallet / Name Badge – for your passport / pen, etc.
·        Personalized Luggage Tag w/ Ribbon – PLEASE use this on your large checked bag.  It will help us identify our bags at baggage claim and look out for others bags that can easily be mistaken by others as their own.
·        ATD Journal & Pen set – to take notes on the trip.
·        A printed copy of my recent e-mail with packing suggestions.  Please re-read the info and let me know if you have any questions.
·        Emergency phone contact numbers, hotel list, and other travel info.  I’ve listed the website for the cruise – because the copies didn’t print well.  But I did underline and make note of the important stuff J.

I also have lighter weight name badges that I will hand out at the airport – so they don’t accidentally get left at home (with a lanyard – but I have clips if you prefer that, too).  With a group our size, it is important to wear them each day – to get to know each other as well as help for our Greek / Turkish tour guide, etc.  It also identifies us as a group when entering sites, etc.

Finally, I plan on bringing a small netbook computer – so if you have your own FLASH / Thumb drive, I can use the computer to transfer photos to your drive if you run out of storage.  Just be sure you have a way to connect to my USB port from your camera – or a card reader.

If you don’t have anyone that can pick up your bag tomorrow, please contact me so I can make arrangements to get you your items.

As always, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help!!

Blessings,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment