News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Monday, May 31, 2010

Footsteps: A few more notes from Susan

Greetings,

I have a few more notes to share:

We’re scrapping the shuttle idea – several have found other rides.  

For airline baggage weight – just wanted to note that the weight restrictions coming home are not as bad since we don’t have the Aegean flight.  We can have room for purchases, etc. and our check-in bag will be 50 lb. limit and I doubt AA will even weigh our carry on – but their restrictions are listed on the previous e-mail.

Note:  We are arriving back on June 20th – which is also Father’s Day.  Just wanted to remind all of your to mail your cards before you leave :-).

Hopefully, you’ve all received the note from Dale about the blog.  Below, I’m putting a list of the people going on the trip – as I had one person ask for this.  I instructed Dale to NOT post this online (and it's not here - Dale), as we didn’t have everyone’s permission to post their names online, etc.  I have also kept everyone’s e-mails private to this point, but I will prepare a list to give to everyone on the trip.  If you do not want your e-mail address or physical address / phone number included in this hand-out, please let me know.  I’ll plan on handing these out on the trip – but I wanted to let you know the names / roommates of everyone now. 

Blessings,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment