News updates

Check out the Reference Links Page!

First time bloggers: check out the "First Time Bloggers" page!



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog is Open to the Public

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the 'Footsteps of Paul' blog is now Open to the Public.

Anyone can access the blog at: http://fbctravel2010.blogspot.com

Of course, if you're seeing this message, you're already signed up to the blog and you can see and post without moderation. Anyone that is not signed up as an author can post but they have to enter the displayed word and the moderators have to approve the post. This will ensure that we don't get spammed with a lot of garbage.

I have not made nearly as many updates as I had planned, and I haven't posted the pictures that I would have liked yet. I've been limited on the amount of time that I have had available. But I figured it would be better to get this out where people can use it. I hope to be adding more information this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment